Wednesday, August 20, 2008

PICTURES!!!

Here are a few pictures, but i will put MORE up in the near future!











One of the MANY forts the surrounds the hills of Jaipur! We have yet to go to that fort, but when we do, we will ride an Elephant to it.













HANG OUT day! Shefail, Molly, Agana, and me.


















Shefali and I in front of the white temple. (two minutes walk from our house)














Here is a picture of one of the MANY monsoons that we have experienced in the last few weeks, but supposedly monsoon season is done, so no more rain.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Great to "see" you! Do you and your roommate wear skirts by choice? Or is it part of Indian etiquette that you do so?

Sruggles said...

I agree, it is great to "see" you :). It's also nice to see a little bit of India...I wasn't expecting it to look so green. I am glad you're enjoying yourself. You'll be getting another email from me soon!! Count on it!