Friday, August 1, 2008

Departure....

Alright, sooo I leave tomorrow morning...and I can't believe that the day has come. Although, I am ready to go...if you would have asked me that three weeks ago, I would not have been mentally ready, but I am now. I have been able to say my good-byes, see you soons...to ALMOST everyone. If I did not say good-bye to you, thennnnn GOOD-BYE!!!! I am going to miss sooo many people...well, ALL of you! I love seeing all of your sunshine-ing faces. I should be in India Sunday morning around nine..BAAAAAAAHHH, so crazy. SO think of me then, and pray for me ALWAYS!!! I am comforted to know and say that I am in God's hands and He will protect me and guide me while I am there. HE IS GREAT!...and then next time that I update this I will be in INDIAAAAAAA!

Sidenote: I am sorry ahead of time for not writing with the correct grammar...I just prefer to write as though I am talking to you...so hopefully you will be able to hear my voice in my little posts! Enjoy!:)

1 comment:

Trace said...

yayyyyy Reny!
did you eat the american or indian plane meal this time??